Go 4 Computers Return Policy
All orders valued over $250.00 will require signature upon delivery.
Returning an Item
E-mail us for a return authorization and reason for your return. Go4Computers will accept return for product purchases within 30 days of receipt of product for a refund or replacement under the following conditions and with exceptions to the points below:
1. Shipping charges are non-refundable. You will only be refunded the value of the item itself. All customers are responsible for the shipping & handling expenses incurred in shipping the item to them. If an item is offered a low shipping rate, it means that we are paying most of the freight on behalf of the customer. In this case if that product is returned for a refund, the shipping expenses incurred, will be deducted from the refund.
2. We will deduct the cost of return shipping deducted from your refund if you use our postage-paid return label; unless the return is a result of our error (we sent wrong item, wrong model, wrong color, etc.)
3. Absolutely no returns on vga cards.
1. We accept no responsibility for lost or damaged items in return transit.
2. All damaged item claims, dead on arrival claims & shortage claims must be made within 24 hours of delivery or the claim may be voided.
3. We have the right to refuse any item that is externally damaged, soiled, water damaged, or comes with missing parts and accessories.
4. All defective items will be inspected. We have the authority to refuse any item due to an invalid claim such as, customer claiming buttons do not work but they do, customer claiming Wi-Fi does not work but it does, etc. We may then send the item back at your cost.
Partial Refunds/Re-Stocking Fees
1. All open items are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee that still work in good condition.
2. Any unopened item in original condition that is returned more than 30 days after delivery will result in a deduction of an 80% Re-Stocking Fee.
3. There are absolutely no refunds (even within the 30 days) for video games that have had the seal broken.
4. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY ELECTRONICS THAT HAVE HAD THE SEAL BROKEN OR HAVE BEEN USED AFTER 30 DAYS.
1. We will not consider any claims for damaged in transit or empty packages until we receive pictures (ALL SIDES OF THE BOX & INSIDE THE BOX), a police report and a filed claim with the carrier.
2. If the item was delivered to the address written on Amazon or eBay and signed, we have the right to refuse your case.
New Releases and Price Matching
1. No refunds will be issued due to new releases or exchanges. All Apple Products included.
2. We do not price match on any products with other vendors.
3. If we ourselves decrease value within seven days of purchase and you notify us, we will refund you the amount we decreased it by.
Below is the break-down of the warranties you have with the manufacturer:
* Apple products have ONE-YEAR WARRANTY directly with Apple. If the item is internally defective, you can take it to the nearest Apple Store for a replacement. To check if your warranty still has not expired, please click here. https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do
Please read our return policy in the Info and Policies tab on our vendor Amazon page as well as the following guidelines:
* Network incompatibility, misreading the item description and listing are not considered as manufacturer defectives and are subjected to the 20% restocking fee and the shipping charges within 30 days upon receipt of package.
* We sell international factory unlocked phones, not US phones, all items (except phones that are specified as US version) are imported from other countries and do not carry any US warranty.
* We do not offer any warranty service for SAMSUNG products. Buyers can consider purchasing a warranty from a third party company called "Square Trade". For details, please visit Square Trade's official website.
* Unlocked phones are internationally based phones. They were manufacture and packaged from/for different countries. The charger plug could be a non-US charger plug. A charger adapter would be provided to the NON-US charger plug in order to fit the US electric receptacles.
* Items come with many languages as well as ENGLISH, the start-up language may be in other language (Non-English), you may have to change the language manually, if you do not know how to do it, DO NOT PANIC, contact us and we will guide you through the process. If you are looking for a specific language, please contact us before placing your order.
* Manufactures nowadays like to "Go Green" and also save the cost. Therefore, No software CD and NO detail manual will come with the package, some items do not necessary come with an English User Guide, you may have to download the software, manual and user guide from the manufacturer website.
Service Compatibility with your Item
* You need to check with your service provider to see if their network is compatible with the phone or tablet as well as other features like MMS and mobile data. If you have trouble setting up your Mobile Internet and MMS, DO NOT PANIC, contact us and we can help.
* GSM devices do not work with Verizon, Sprint or Boost Mobile network. They work with GSM networks like T-Mobile or AT&T.
* In US, there are different mobile data networks, like 2G Edge/GPRS, 3G HSDPA and 3.5G HSDPA plis, even your carrier has 4G network, the phone will only dispaly as H or H+, not 4G, you will not see "4G" logo on phone.
* If you see 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz on the listing, that means it does not support 3G HSDPA service in US, the mobile data speed will be on 2G Edge/GPRS, not 3G or 3.5G speed.
* If you see 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz, that means it supports HSDPA 3G network in US, you may use it with T-Mobil and AT&T 3G networks.
* If you see 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz, No 1900 MHz, that means it supports ATA&T HSDPA 3G network in US as well as other service providers that runs on ATA&T networks, you cannot use T-Mobil 3G networks as well as other service providers that runs on T-Mobil networks like Simple Mobil or Ultra Mobil.
* The phone must support LTE 700 / 1700 MHz in order to work with LTE service in US, Canada and Mexico. Must international version items do not support LTE in US. Therefore, LTE features on international phones and tablets do not work in US and Canada, it works outside US.
Please read carefully before you place your order. Please do not place your order if you do not agree with our terms and conditions.
Go4Computers is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service.
* Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.
* We are closed on weekends and holidays.
* Please contact us through a message for any inquiries.