You have 30 days from the date of delivery to contact Go4Computers for an RMA# for your return. Once your return has been authorized you have 7-10 days to return the item back to us and provide us with return tracking information. If this information is not provided within 7-10 business days, we reserve the right to decline your return.
- Shipping is only refunded if the item is delivered past the estimated arrival date. (This does NOT apply to customers who are NOT home to receive the package on the date promised.)
- Otherwise, shipping is non-refundable.
- If you received your item and wished to exchange it for a different color or different size, please contact us. All seals must be intact and the product must be new.
Items returned as new:
We will refund you fully for the item itself (minus the shipping). ALL seals must be completely intact and un-opened to avoid any other deduction.
Items returned as open:
- A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund if the item has been opened. Once your item is opened, we can no longer sell it as new.
- For ALL items, all accessories must be returned. The items must be clean: no fingerprints, hairs, scratches, etc.
- ALL SEALS MUST BE INTACT TO AVOID THIS RESTOCKING FEE.
Please be advised that we have right to DENY your return or deduct a higher restocking fee if:
- All items inside are not returned (missing accessories, manuals, box, etc.) o Self-maintenance/self-repair
- Physical/liquid damage. We are not liable for the errors on your part if the item was mishandled in anyway.
- We ask that you please insure your package with the carrier of your choice as we are not responsible for any damage that happens to the product in return transit.
- Please also purchase a tracking and signature confirmation service with your package just so you can be aware of the whereabouts of your returning package.
If you’re item is defective, please let us know.
Go4Computers strives to provide the best possible solution for your defective item and/or return. Below is our warranty policy for most items:
- All items, if not otherwise stated, come with a one-year limited warranty directly with the manufacturer. This only covers internal defects. Any external or water damage will void the warranty claim with the manufacturer and with Go4Computers.
- Every manufacturer is different. Some provide a brand new replacement of your defective item and some manufacturers send it back repaired. We highly suggest you check the warranty information of the manufacturer first.
- You have 72 hours from the date of delivery to report to Go4Computers any items that were damaged or defective upon arrival. We will then ask you to please send us pictures of the shipping packaging as well as the items packaging to start your claim. If the item was mishandled by the carrier, we will set up a time and date with the driver to come inspect the item as well.
- All items reported damaged or defective upon arrival are subject to a full refund including shipping. You also have the option of receiving a replacement with priority shipping.
- If in the case something goes wrong with your item within 30 days, please report it to us as you are still within the Go4Computers Return Policy. We will then send you an RMA# with a pre-paid label to attach to your return.
Go4Computers is open Monday - Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM. We are closed weekends and all major holidays.
If this is an urgent issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the fastest response or call us within our hours of operation at (888) 812-7010. If we are unable to get to your call, please leave a detailed voicemail message and a representative will get back to your call as soon as possible.