Returns & Exchange Policy
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to contact Go4Computers for an RMA# for your return. Once your return has been authorized you have 7-10 days to return the item back to us and provide us with return tracking information. If this information is not provided within 7-10 business days, we reserve the right to decline your return.
- Shipping is only refunded if the item is delivered past the estimated arrival date. (This does NOT apply to customers who are NOT home to receive the package on the date promised.)
- Otherwise, shipping is non-refundable.
- If you received your item and wished to exchange it for a different color or different size, please contact us. All seals must be intact and the product must be new.
Items returned as new:
We will refund you fully for the item itself (minus the shipping). ALL seals must be completely intact and un-opened to avoid any other deduction.
Items returned as open:
- A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund if the item has been opened. Once your item is opened, we can no longer sell it as new.
- For ALL items, all accessories must be returned. The items must be clean: no fingerprints, hairs, scratches, etc.
- ALL SEALS MUST BE INTACT TO AVOID THIS RESTOCKING FEE.
Please be advised that we have right to DENY your return or deduct a higher restocking fee if:
- All items inside are not returned (missing accessories, manuals, box, etc.) o Self-maintenance/self-repair
- Physical/liquid damage. We are not liable for the errors on your part if the item was mishandled in anyway.
- We ask that you please insure your package with the carrier of your choice as we are not responsible for any damage that happens to the product in return transit.
- Please also purchase a tracking and signature confirmation service with your package just so you can be aware of the whereabouts of your returning package.
If you’re item is defective, please let us know.
Phone: (888) 812-7010