- Double-sided scanning with advanced paper feeding system. Scan your documents, business cards, receipts, and photos. Power Requirement: AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Large, easy to use 4.3 inch touch screen allows you to easily scan to your preferred destinations. Scan to Google Drive, Dropbox, your desktop folder, and more!
- Connects via USB cable or Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5 GHz). You can scan via wifi to your laptop, tablet, or smartphone device.
- Built in software organizes and cleans up your documents with automatic cropping, blank page deletion, and more
- Scanning speed of up to 30 ppm, with 50 page automatic document feeder (ADF). Optical resolution of up to 600 dpi.
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 35 °C (41 to 95 °F)
The iX1500 features ScanSnap Cloud, which connects to your favorite cloud drive to manage your documents, receipts, business cards, and photos. You can create pre-configured shortcuts right from the touch screen to send scans to a specific location. * A free ScanSnap Cloud account is required to access all cloud features.