About this item
- High-performance wireless Bluetooth headphones in black
- Features the Apple W1 chip and Class 1 wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo3 wireless is your perfect everyday headphone
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- With Fast Fuel, 5 minutes of charging gives you 3 hours of playback when battery is low
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use
- Sleek, streamlined design that’s durable and affordable to go everywhere you do
- Take calls, control your music, and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
- The sound and design you’ve come to love from Beats, with premium playback with fine-tuned acoustics that maximize clarity, breadth, and balance
Do they have noise cancelling?
Solo3 does not feature Active Noise Cancelling (ANC). Solo Pro offers both ANC and Transparency mode in a similar design.
Can you plug them into a non-Bluetooth device with aux cord?
Solo3 can be connected to any standard non-Bluetooth audio source using a Beats RemoteTalk cable (sold separately).
Can you control your music?
Solo3 features onboard controls built into the left ear cup. Use the ‘b’ button to control playback – one press to play or pause, two presses to skip forward, or three presses to skip backward. Using the volume rocker above and below the ‘b’ button to adjust the volume up or down.
How long does the battery last?
Solo3 can provide up to 40 hours of playback from a full charge.
Do they have a microphone?
Solo3 features a built-in microphone for phone call and voice assistant use.
How do I pair with my Android device?
For Android devices, visit the Google Play store and download the Beats app for easy one-touch pairing. You can also use the Bluetooth menu in your device.