- 1500VA / 900W Pure Sine Wave UPS battery backup
- APC SmartConnect is the first cloud-enabled UPS for Distributed IT. Through a secure portal (via any internet-connected device), you can view the status of your UPS, receive notifications, get firmware updates and more
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, helping preserve the life of the battery
- Input: NEMA 5-15P. Output: (8) NEMA 5-15R
- FREE Additional 1 Year of Battery Warranty when you connect and register this APC UPS with the SmartConnect App
- Intelligent battery management means the Smart-UPS SMC1500C prolongs the battery life of the UPS by regulating the charge voltage in relation to battery temperature, and also provides a predictive month/year for battery replacement.
Reliable Backup Power and Protection for Your Valuable IT Equipment
Protect your entry-level servers, small switches, networking devices, and point-of-sale equipment with the Connected Smart-UPS SMC1500C with APC SmartConnect – the first cloud enabled UPS for distributed IT. The Smart-UPS C family provides backup battery power in the event of a power outage, while safeguarding your equipment from harmful power conditions and surges. The included service-free cloud monitoring feature, APC SmartConnect, is accessible from any internet connected device.
Connected Smart-UPS The First Cloud Enabled UPS For Distributed IT Overview
APC SmartConnect makes the legendary Smart-UPS more adaptable and easier to deploy than ever before, enabling you to view the status of your UPS through a secure web portal.