- 【PORTABLE AND MULTI-FUNCTIONAL】:2 x 110V AC power socket(pure sine wave,total max 200W in total, please check the power consumption of your devices before use) / 4 x USB port / 1x DC port. Emergency capable of powering lamps,phones,laptops,TVs,printers,fans,car pumps,toast maker,coffee machine and even mini fridges, all the power is less than 200 Watts, and the heating products should be less than 100W.
- 【FAST CHARGING 15V/2A DC INPUT】:Recharge the power bank faster than ever with the 15V/2A DC input, only need 6-7 hours to get fully recharged and conveniently monitor the battery level via the 4 built-in LED indicators.
- 【PURE SINE WAVE AC OUTPUT】:Better than modified sine wave, cleaner current in your hands; it prevents crashes in computers, reduces noises in fans, TV and other devices and it is compatible with more equipment.
- 【HIGH CAPACITY WITH SUPER SMALL SIZE】: 4,2000mAh Grade A lithium polymer battery,with only 3.0 lbs net weight(4 lbs gross weight which including all the accessories) and size of 7.87x1.81x5.71in. Ideal power supply for camping or emergency backup.
- 【QUALITY and WARRANTY】:Contains the highest quality available lithium-ion battery cells.CE FCC ROHS UL MSDS UN38.3, and factory ISO9001 approved. OCP/OVP/Short Circuit Protection/ Auto Power Off Protection.100% Quality Control. We provide an 30-day free money back and friendly customer service.
- We cannot guarantee for any heating products and so as the reclining furnitures, because the instant power may be much higher than the rated power when they are working, it may be far exceeding the 200 watts that our power station can power.
- How to turn on the AC? Click the Power Button, and then press and hold the AC button for 2 seconds, then the AC outputs will be turn on.
*Not permitted on airplanes.
*To preserve the battery lifespan, please use and recharge at least once in every 3 months.
*Use original or certified charger and cables.
*Avoid extreme temperature.
*Do not disassemble.
*It's not waterproof, do not expose to liquids.
*Please dispose of batteries and electronic goods in accordance with local regulations.